WHO IS MOTA?
This website is operated by TMG Hospitality, LLC, an Arizona limited liability company doing business as MOTA Lounge (“MOTA”, “MOTA”, “us” and/or “our”) and MOTA is responsible for your personal data. You can contact MOTA as indicated under the “Contact” section below.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
MOTA collects the following data about you: Personal details in MOTA’s membership application including your name, address, cell phone number, e-mail address, business address and phone number, birth date, country, copy of your driver’s license or other federal or state identification which includes a picture of you and information about your debit/credit card and bank account information. Personal details you provide when corresponding with MOTA by phone or e-mail, participating in user/customer/member surveys or otherwise visiting and interacting with the MOTA website and making a reservation. For further details please also refer to the section below headed “Payment Information”.
Log-in data when you use the MOTA website including information your browser automatically sends like your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type and settings and the date and time of your request.
MOTA uses the data MOTA collects in the following ways:
for review of your membership application in order to determine your membership.
when you are a member, to provide you with membership services, administer your membership account and contact you.
for reservations, to process payments and provide you with customer service, including sending confirmations, assisting you with meetings, events or celebrations.
for information about goods or services, events and other promotions from MOTA or third-party providers MOTA feels may interest you as a member or membership applicant.
as necessary for inquiries or complaints you make, to administer the MOTA website, for marketing and sales, and to personalize the MOTA experience.
for internal business/technical operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes for security.
MOTA may anonymize, aggregate and de-identify the data that MOTA collects and uses for MOTA’s own internal business purposes, including sharing it with our current and prospective members, business partners, agents and other third parties for commercial, statistical and market research purposes.
to comply with legal obligations, respond to authority requests if legally required, enforce MOTA policies, protect MOTA operations, rights, property, MOTA members and enforce or defend legal rights.
for any other purposes for which you consented to at the time of providing your data.
MOTA will delete or remove your data from our marketing lists if requested.
MOTA will keep your personal data for the duration required by any legal, regulatory, accounting or reporting requirements which includes keeping membership records for six years after expiration or termination of your membership and information submitted through MOTA’s website for two years. Upon the expiration of MOTA’s retention period, MOTA will securely destroy your personal data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. MOTA may also anonymize your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case it is no longer personal data. However, if you have consented to receive MOTA’s marketing materials, MOTA will keep your data until you unsubscribe.
It is possible that MOTA’s service providers may store your personal data outside the United States and also outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Please note that countries outside of the EEA may not have the same legal standards for protection of your personal data as EEA countries. If your personal data is stored in countries outside of the EEA, MOTA will take reasonable steps to protect your personal data. In particular, MOTA will establish data protection clauses in its data transfer agreements and rely on MOTA’s service providers’ Privacy Shield certification.
Third-party providers will process all payments made through the MOTA website. Your payment data will be securely stored and encrypted by the third-party providers. Your payment data will be stored and used for processing membership fees and any additional goods and services you use. MOTA will store this data in accordance with MOTA’s legal obligations under applicable law and only for so long as legally permitted. If you choose to opt out of your payment data storage, you will need to provide payment details each time you make membership fee or additional goods and services payments.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Certain applicable data protection laws give you specific rights in relation to your personal data including the aforementioned GDPR pursuant to which you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
• Right of Data Access: MOTA will confirm whether MOTA is processing your personal data and provide you with a copy of your personal data if requested. MOTA may charge a reasonable fee if you require additional copies.
• Right to Correction: In the event you find your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to ask MOTA to correct or complete it. MOTA will inform any third parties with whom MOTA shared your personal data about corrections and completions where possible. Upon request, MOTA will provide you with information about with whom MOTA shared your personal data where possible and lawful to do so allowing you to contact them directly.
• Right to Restrict Processing: You have the right to ask MOTA to restrict or block the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances including when you contest the accuracy of your personal data or object to MOTA processing it. MOTA will tell you before MOTA lifts any restrictions on processing. In the event MOTA shared your data with others, MOTA will tell them about the restriction where possible. Upon request, MOTA will provide you with information about with whom MOTA shared your personal data where possible and lawful to do so allowing you to contact them directly.
• Right to data: MOTA is required to provide you with any personal data you provided MOTA and will do so in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format which is reusable elsewhere.
• Right to objection: At any time, you are entitled to request that MOTA stop processing your personal data, and MOTA will do so unless MOTA can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing.
• Right to withdraw consent: In the event MOTA relies on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. However, your withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the data MOTA processed prior to your withdrawal of consent.
In the event you desire to exercise any of your rights, please contact MOTA directly. MOTA reserves the right to request information to verify your identity before MOTA will respond to any request.
HOW TO CONTACT US